This will be a special opportunity for non-Christians to ask Christians questions about Christianity. What have you wanted to know about the Christian faith but never had the opportunity to ask (or been afraid to)? Here are some sample questions that might help you identify your own:
- What is the Christian view of the Bible?
- What are denominations?
- What is baptism?
- Do all Christians think Jesus was God?
- How do Christians regard non-Christians?
- What is communion?
- How do Christians account for the presence of evil and suffering in God's world?
- What does it mean to be a Christian?
- Is the United States a Christian nation?
- What is the crucifixion? The resurrection? The ascension?
- Is Christianity a religion of peace? Are Christians nonviolent?
- What is an "evangelical Christian"?
- What kind of God do Christians believe in?
- What are the major Christian holidays?
- Who leads the church? Who has authority?
- What do Christians believe happens after death?
- What is salvation?
Bring a dish to share if you're able, or just bring yourself and a friend. Table service will be provided.